Equistarr PC Tablet World is owned and operated by Delaware Internet Exchange, Inc., DNXi or Delaware Internet Exchange, Inc. became operational on January 1, 1999. Although the site was launched as an online jewelry store, we gradually changed our business focus towards computer hardware, software, video games and accessories. Present day we primarily focus on mobile computers and mobile computer accessories. Occasionally, we may diverge a little and list a variety of other consumer related electronics and goods.
Frequently asked questions:
- Q: How soon can I expect my order after it’s processed?
- A: Most orders are shipped within 2-3 business days. Orders are drop shipped directly from our nationwide distributor’s warehouse located in Harrisburg Pa., Atlanta Ga. and Chicago Ill. In order to help us speed up our delivery process, we've recently added more drop ship locations. They are MIAMI, FL., SUWANEE, GA., SWEDESBORO, N.J., SOUTH BEND, IN., and FORT WORTH, TX.
- Q: How about product availability and pricing?
- A: The prices and product availability are subject to change without notification. We will honor the product price listed “if available” after the order is made. We may on occasions contact you and offer to substitute a comparable item of equal or less value.
- Which type of payment does your store take?
- We except Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express through PayPal for 2-3 day est. delivery.
- In order to combat credit card fraud/theft we reserve the right to hold shipment of certain items until cleared by the credit card processor. If the sale is successful but put on hold by the bank, we will contact the card holder and the card holder's bank to verify the authorization. If we are unable to confirm, we will automatically refund the money to the rightful card holder and provide whatever information is available to the proper authorities. *Some items delivered may require a signature.
- Why PayPal I don't like using them?
- We have been a PayPal client store for more than six years. There are two reasons why we have kept them as our primary credit card processor. (1-Shipping) If the order shipping address is confirmed by PayPal, we will ship the order the next day. (2-Refunds) If a customer needs to return an item for any reason, the refund process takes about 1-3 business days.
- Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- Not currently however you can contact the Delaware Better Business Bureau here to inquire about us. Presently we have no complaints on record.
- How can I track my order?
- After the order, has been processed, you can login to your account and track your order. We will also email the tracking number and link to you.